Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nothing like the computer world to mess things up

I am in the process of changing email accounts and trying to delete old unused accounts. Do you know that idea about if you publish something in the digital world it is there forever somewhere? It never goes away? True with email accounts as well. I now find that although I can change - through a roundabout way - the email address attached to this blog, if I delete the old email account under which all the previous posts were published then all the published photos will be lost! Sort of defeats the purpose of changing email accounts, doesn't it.
Do not be surprised if sooner or later the previous posts on this blog suddenly go dark. I like to keep a neat, trim and tidy workspace and that includes my computer. I'll try to patch up what I can.
In the meantime,
Happy sleuthing.

No comments: