Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm My Own Grandpa

My father always enjoyed silly humor and Ray Stevens' songs were in that category. I still enjoy getting a good laugh from Ray Stevens. I recently learned of a song by him called "I'm My Own Grandpa". I link to one video of it in the title here, but you can go to youtube.com and search for it. A lot of different videos will come up featuring that song.

Give it a listen and try to sort out the relationships. It's silly and fun.

If you do not know who Ray Stevens is and you enjoy silly humor you are in for a treat. There are lots of other videos up of his as well. I enjoy listening to them as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!!! I LOVE RAY STEVENS!!! He is great...
Oh, so are you!
Love ya
Cherie

TJLGenes said...

Greetings! Just an FYI to let you know I referenced your site for the 'Ancestor Approved Award' http://bit.ly/9Has75

Thor said...

TL
Thank you for the heads up. I never even knew of such a thing until now. Glad to get to know others in the community.